• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

davews

Well having scratched around everything closer to Staines than Banbury, assumed GWR or Southern, I have got nowhere. It isn't perhaps a station on the SWR network not owned by SWR? Such as Reading, owned by GWR, but it clearly ain't Reading.

Well having scratched around everything closer to Staines than Banbury, assumed GWR or Southern, I have got nowhere. It isn't perhaps a station on the SWR network not owned by SWR? Such as Reading, owned by GWR, but it clearly ain't Reading.
It isn’t SWR and has no SWR services calling or passing through. It is served by two other TOCs with a third passing through non stop.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Then, if I may...?

( 100-1 Brian will know it... )

1622761014086-png.97537

Attachments

• 1622761014086.png
    1622761014086.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 188

steamybrian

Established Member
I will set the next one with a photograph I have taken today. I just hope that the person in the photograph is not one of the readers of this forum....!

Attachments

• where is this.JPG
    where is this.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 33