• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I am now suspecting you've used one of my tricks and left the blind visible knowing that they rarely bother to change the ones on the back to reflect the next working...

Thames Ditton?

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Trying to think where else would have older style platforms with greenery next to them now!!

But disappointed that nobody else is having a go at this one, so for now I'll say Effingham Junction and if it's not there I'll leave it because it feels a bit off just eliminating station after station with nobody else joining in...

lxfe_mxtterz

Trying to think where else would have older style platforms with greenery next to them now!!

But disappointed that nobody else is having a go at this one, so for now I'll say Effingham Junction and if it's not there I'll leave it because it feels a bit off just eliminating station after station with nobody else joining in...
You've got it - Effingham Junction it is! Well done. :)

Attachments

• 588077EF-9520-4DF9-B997-B0E25659D84B.jpeg
    588077EF-9520-4DF9-B997-B0E25659D84B.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 9

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Not Settle.

OK... just because the architecture looks traditionally northern in nature it doesn't necessarily mean it's located in the north...