• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Has anyone had success appealing against the train driver simulator assessment at second fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComUtoR

Established Member
Evidenced is important. Lack of is crucial

A Driver failing to get the juice off during an evacuation may kill someone. Evidence or not, it doesn't change the fact an error was made. Fighting to get a job back on a technicality is something I worry about. Safety standards are important. Ensuring people are assessed to a high standard is something we all should support.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Twenty20

Safety standards are important. Ensuring people are assessed to a high standard is something we all should support.

Me too, I will pass on the advice. Sounds positive, I am aware on the bits contested during the exam and by the looks of it there's a bit of mis information floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.