• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Has someone taken my train for a flight? (Warning - Images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Established Member
ydot3f.jpg

ydot3s.jpg

ydot37.jpg

ydot3c.jpg

ydot3a.jpg

ydot3b.jpg

ydot39.jpg

ydot3e.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

If such a problem occurs just save the activity, exit the activity and re-load the activity. Should be fine then.

Works for me. 8)

Coxster

Established Member
This problem is officially known as the 'Great White Void' and occurs when heading West to East over certain routes. You could become Mr Technical and move the route accross various tiles but as Harold said, the easiest way is to save (press F2) and exit the scenario. You then have to choose the option in the main Train Simulator menu called 'Load Saved Activity' and select the one that you have just saved. The saved games are listed in date order.

You are using the NWE route from what I can see. This will therefore happen leaving Liverpool Lime Street, Southport and Ormskirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.