• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Having Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis63uk

I've just built a new Pc and cannot get BVE4 to run on it at all. All i get is a white screeen when it is installed.
Specs of PC are:

AMD Sempron 3600+ 2.1ghz processor
2gb of DDR2 533 Memory
NVidia 7300gt 256mb Graphics card PCI-E
Screen running in 1280 x 1024 32bit
250gb Sata Hard Drive
Windows XP Home with SP2

I can run Kuju Railway Simulator here with no probs. But cannot get BVE4 at all. I've tried everything but not succeeded to get it to work at all.

Any help would be appreciated many thanks.

Dennis

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
A friend of mine is having the same problem, it seems to be the latest release of NVidia's graphics drivers. Unfortunately for him he can't roll back or he loses the ability to play Blu-Ray discs. Lets hope the next release fixes this.

If you have an installation disc that came with the graphics card use that to install and don't update the drivers until the next release. The previous drivers should hopefully solve this.

dennis63uk

I'm using original drivers with my graphics card that was in box with graphics card which is 93.71. I was using the latest on my other PC. Tried the latest drivers with this PC and noticed that BVE4 was running really slow. And yet Kuju Rail Simulator works great with old drivers or the latest drivers.

Dennis

dennis63uk

A friend of mine is having the same problem, it seems to be the latest release of NVidia's graphics drivers. Unfortunately for him he can't roll back or he loses the ability to play Blu-Ray discs. Lets hope the next release fixes this.

If you have an installation disc that came with the graphics card use that to install and don't update the drivers until the next release. The previous drivers should hopefully solve this.

Still got probs with BVE4 here. Cannot get above 5.0fps. Tried the old drivers and tried the new drivers and still the same f.p.s rating.
But can run Kuju Rail Simulator here no problem,

Status
Not open for further replies.