• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hull's New Travel Centre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hull's new travel centre is now open! It's the first phase of the new transport interchange, due to open fully in September/October, and has been constructed in a new extension on the northern side of the station. It is much brighter and more spacious, and when I went in today they even had more staff on then normal (though this may just be a short term thing to give the impression that staffing levels will be improved at the same time ;)).

The new centre also offers an additional new ticket machine. New shops, cafes, a waiting room and a state-of-the-art passenger info system will follow shortly, as well as the opening of the bus section of the interchange. It forms part of the wider development of the area in the St Stephen's project.

I've enclosed some pictures (sorry they're not amazingly good, only on my phone!).

Attachments

• hull travel centre 1.jpg
    hull travel centre 1.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 62
  • hull travel centre 2.jpg
    hull travel centre 2.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 49
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.