• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I Got It!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Could it be made any worse than it is now? Even NatEx seem to manage to keep their 43s running properly! Something that can't be said for 43188 this morning, which shut down just before Great Malvern en-route to London from Hereford! Had been working OK until Colwall Tunnel! 161 had a mission and a half from Great Malvern onwards!

But then, that said, NatEx put 222s on instead of HSTs on booked HST services, and HSTs on booked 222 services! Which I also had today, curse you NatEx!

Guinness

Established Member
WSXFan said:
But then, that said, NatEx put 222s on instead of HSTs on booked HST services, and HSTs on booked 222 services! Which I also had today, curse you NatEx!

Bet you wish you got that other HST then ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
You know it! Pity I wasn't advance-purchased on that service! But it was MML's fault there for swapping the 222 onto the Sheffield service!

Sprog

Established Member
Thanks alot everyone!

Oh, and HP, once ive got through this medical (staying off the booze for now. just in case ;)) yesh, ultimatly i may either arrange my own celebratory 'drink' ;), or just highjack someone elses!!! <D :lol: :lol: :D

Right, one thing....my thoughts before i got this..and something that has since been suggested by others is that i start my own Blog. I was thinking about calling it something like these:

A day in the life of a trainee fitter?
A day in the life of a fitter?
A day in the life of an aprentice?

What do you recon will be best? or a mix of the three to create a good title.

My 2nd question is should i use the RUK Blog facility, or make my own, ala one TNs. I have hoasting (ta Tom ;)), but id need abit of help setting up the page etc and getting my head around using/updating it.

Any feedback/help would be great!!! :)

Table 52

In which case, can any news of this nature be accompanied by a piccy of a topless woman?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
So long as it isn't Alison Forster in the picture accompanying it...:sick:

EDIT: Sprog, good idea re: the blog. Doing one of your own like one TN would be good, there's more of an individual style to it that way, rather than submitting to being one and the same if you used the RailUK (no offence to anyone who uses it) one. A blog that looks like your own styled one, one you wrote yourself is going to look more appealing to a casual reader.

The Snap

Established Member
What was it you apllied for, a proper full-time job, or a work experience place? Anyway, great news! :D

H

HR2

Sprog said:
Right, one thing....my thoughts before i got this..and something that has since been suggested by others is that i start my own Blog. I was thinking about calling it something like these:

A day in the life of a trainee fitter?
A day in the life of a fitter?
A day in the life of an aprentice?

What do you recon will be best? or a mix of the three to create a good title.

My 2nd question is should i use the RUK Blog facility, or make my own, ala one TNs. I have hoasting (ta Tom ;)), but id need abit of help setting up the page etc and getting my head around using/updating it.

Any feedback/help would be great!!! :)

Waddya gonna call it then ? Sprogs Blogs? :angel4:

T

Tom

Sprog, the blog facility on RUK can quite easily be modified if you do use it in the end - it may be wise to use it due to the complexity of some blog software.

Guinness

Established Member
Tom said:
Sprog, the blog facility on RUK can quite easily be modified if you do use it in the end - it may be wise to use it due to the complexity of some blog software.

Blogger isn't that hard to use. ;)

Speaking of blogs, did ever get around to getting my domain back Tom?

Status
Not open for further replies.