• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
Hello

I have £90 and i want a new cam.

I want more than x4 zoom, Takes sound video, and its not to big. Also if any of you have a cam thats like that and you know its £90 or under please give me infomation and reviews about it.

Thanks in advance

Tom loader

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
The 37 Fan said:
Errrm not going to get one under £90 with those specifications sorry.

Says who?! :p I have a Kodak C330; it takes audio videos, it has 3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, 4 mega pixels. It was only £70 from Amazon...;)

ChrisM

Rich said:
Says who?! :p I have a Kodak C330; it takes audio videos, it has 3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, 4 mega pixels. It was only £70 from Amazon...;)
Erm................said more then 4x optical zoom not less. :p
Doubt £90 will get you what you want but Argos and Amazon are good places to start.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
ChrisM said:
Erm................said more then 4x optical zoom not less. :p
Doubt £90 will get you what you want but Argos and Amazon are good places to start.
he didn't state optical zoom, he just said 4x zoom so surely 3x optical and 5x digital are more than enough?

devon_metro

Established Member
My 4x optical zoom which is small and up to 12mp cost £200. So i don't see how you will get it for £90!!

ChrisM

HSTfan!!! said:
he didn't state optical zoom, he just said 4x zoom so surely 3x optical and 5x digital are more than enough?
I can't see them being stupid enough to use digital zoom and why buy a new camera that has even more digital zoom then they have,makes no sense.:rolleyes:

devon_metro

Established Member
Why do you need a new camera? You Fuji produces some great pics! As for zoom just wait for the train to get closer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.