• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I'd like people to vote for a Gloucester City football player in a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerroar

On Moderation
I know this is a bit cheeky but I'd love you to help vote one of my team's players as FA Cup player of the round.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACom...Features/2011/fac-player-of-the-round-3q-list

Voting closes tomorrow, please vote for Tom Webb of Gloucester City, he richly deserves this accolade. He's been with us for 12 seasons from the youth team upwards and is a great bloke to boot!

Voting closes at noon tomorrow.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HST Power

Established Member
:lol::lol:

Did it, but merely for good measure! I've never even heard of the guy! :lol::lol:

Mr Spock

Sorry but I will not be voting for anybody as I have not seen any matches so cannot make MY own judgement as to who was best.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
what has he done?

The mighty Darlo start their Road to Wembley this weekend ( or at least a farm track to round 1!)

tigerroar

On Moderation
Every round a player is nominated and then voted for as player of the round, then all are VIP guests at the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.