• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Incomplete journey at Waterloo station

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasch

Hi all, I was wandering around the network today and had tapped in at King’s Cross LU. I travelled around for a bit and took the Waterloo & City line to Waterloo LU station to change to National Rail. When leaving the W&C Line platforms at Waterloo, I saw a oyster pad at the side of the tunnel so I instinctively tapped my Oyster card to touch out.

I found out later that I was charged for an incomplete journey from Kings Cross and TfL consider the oyster tap at Waterloo LU to be a touch in.

Had anyone came across this problem before? What should I do to get my money back? Thank you!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Sounds as if perhaps you exceeded the 90 Minute maximum journey time from Kings + to Waterloo, so you may have two unresolved journeys. Just get in touch with Oyster and they will help you and refund the incomplete journey charges, just charging you for the journeys you actually made.

Status
Not open for further replies.