• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbyboy

Bit of a piss take if you ask me. Someone needs there knuckles whacked whoever is supposed to update the website.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Brann112233

I think basically there were a pool of candidates (us included) and as jobs came up they picked folk from the pool. The people that were left once jobs were full were us.

Gary1973

I emailed them asking for some feedback and advice for future applications, and was just told to tailor my cv to suit position your applying for. So all the online assessment s and tests and the interview, just gets you in a position for recruitment manager to look at your cv

Eesky

I emailed them asking for some feedback and advice for future applications, and was just told to tailor my cv to suit position your applying for. So all the online assessment s and tests and the interview, just gets you in a position for recruitment manager to look at your cv

That's a generic response . I got the same one when I asked for feedback when I didn't get an interview. Didn't change my CV and got an interview with my next application .

It's an entry level role .How do you tailor a CV for that . 15 years construction experience .every day deal with health and safety and still got no where with them

Gary1973

Applied for another operative role ,and got a response within 2 weeks saying they won't be taking my application any further ,suppose it's better than waiting 7 months again

Status
Not open for further replies.