• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"Invite to assessment pending" network rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charl1e2

Hi guys

Having applied for a network rail job a few weeks ago they've sent me emails confirming the application, confirming passing assessment etc. Basically every time the status changes on the website I get an email.

However, I've just noticed that the status changed from "application under consideration" to "invite to assessment pending" 2 days ago. But have received no email

Does anyone know if this means they'll definitely be sending an invite or am I getting my hopes up?

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TomBoyd

You'll almost certainly be invited to interview.

When? Who can tell! Enjoy waiting!

BRistol21

Hi

I applied for a N.W.Rail position....and the message returned basically stated IF you are selected you will receive an 'online assessment' within 5 days...well that took 2 weeks.

So perhaps its Holiday season still, and paperwork is building up.
I'm sure, if you have notification stating what you have written, then this will happen, just be a little more patient.

regards
and V.Good Luck

Charl1e2

Hi

I applied for a N.W.Rail position....and the message returned basically stated IF you are selected you will receive an 'online assessment' within 5 days...well that took 2 weeks.

So perhaps its Holiday season still, and paperwork is building up.
I'm sure, if you have notification stating what you have written, then this will happen, just be a little more patient.

regards
and V.Good Luck

Hey. It's a signaller job and have already done the SJT online to think the next stage is assessment centre.

I think the message you've me tinned is the one before the SJT.

Status
Not open for further replies.