• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is it possible to report tissue sellers online instead of a text or phone call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railguy1

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post this. I would find it easier to report the tissue selling online. Is it okay to use this link below?:

It was a TFL service so is there a TFL link to report it to instead?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Sorry, I didn't know where else to post this. I would find it easier to report the tissue selling online. Is it okay to use this link below?:

It was a TFL service so is there a TFL link to report it to instead?
Yes, you would report it to BTP through that link. Better off texting it in instead though so that there is a chance that something might be able to be done at the time though.

Aictos

Established Member
But remember the text number is classed as a premier number, well EE treat it as one.

philthetube

Established Member
I don't know about this number but some 5 digit numbers generate a warning that you may be charged but ate actually free.

trainmania100

Established Member
Yes I got approached by a tissue seller whilst in The Core. Tried texting , but as my credit is deducted in exchange for a 'goody bag', premium numbers don't work for me unless I have petty credit

Status
Not open for further replies.