• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is there a website with plans of LU stations?

AY1975

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is a website with plans of each London Underground station? The National Rail site has plans of most stations on the national rail network, and the TfL website has information such as passenger facilities and maps of the surrounding neighbourhood for each LU station but doesn't appear to have plans of each station as such.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lucan

Established Member
Fascinating, were these done for the Fire & Rescue services? The station list is incomplete however, and the first two I tried to find are absent, like Morden. Maybe, however, they are only of the stations that are literally under the ground, not "London Underground" stations.

pokemonsuper9

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is a website with plans of each London Underground station? The National Rail site has plans of most stations on the national rail network, and the TfL website has information such as passenger facilities and maps of the surrounding neighbourhood for each LU station but doesn't appear to have plans of each station as such.
This website has a few 3d designs, Bank/Monument, Kings Cross St. Pancras, Old Street, Oxford Circus, Shadwell (not a LU station), Seven Sisters, Walthamstow Central and West Silvertown (also not LU).
Not many but they're good.

CarrotPie

It's an iOS app, and it's not free, but Geoff Marshall's app Station Master has all of them

AY1975

Established Member
German IT magazine c't presented the website Stations and transfers a few weeks ago. A catalan engineer has produced 3D models of metro stations around Europe.
Are you sure you've got the correct website address? When I click on it I get "Security Manager AV Defender blocked this page".

pokemonsuper9

Established Member
Are you sure you've got the correct website address? When I click on it I get "Security Manager AV Defender blocked this page".
It's definitely the right link, works for me, your defender thing doesn't like the site using http instead of https, which is (pretty much) no problem for a site like that.
The avaliable stations (in London) are:
Baker Street
Bank Monument (?-2022)
Charing Cross
Euston
Gloucester Road
Green Park
Holborn
Leicester Square
Oxford Circus
Piccadilly Circus
Tottenham Court Road (2017-2022)
Warren Street
Waterloo
they're all just images, so if you want any ones and don't know how/don't want to bypass your security thing let me know and I can just copy them across.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Works fine for me, sounds like your employer or some other setting you have on your system is erroneously blocking it.