• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Issued a travel incident report - Although had a promise to pay (Northern rail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

janb

This sign is only on one platform. There is literally 0 signs about the new obtain a ptp or valid ticket. On the other platform. The amount of people I see travelling everyday without a ticket or ptp is mind boggling.

That's just the poster version of the penalty fares instruction, going by other stations there should also be smaller more permanent notices, either stickers stuck to a structure or metal sign screwed to railings.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sadnorthern

That's just the poster version of the penalty fares instruction, going by other stations there should also be smaller more permanent notices, either stickers stuck to a structure or metal sign screwed to railings.

Hi,

My station has a lot of visitors. But is really small and run down. Still one train per hour. There is literally no more signs. i can promise you that. Also interestingly. The next station along the line. Doesn't have a ticket box. And doesn't even have a ticket machine !

Status
Not open for further replies.