• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

KWVR Diesel Gala 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

class50clag

Just wondering will the NYMR class 25 & 37 will be towed on the mainline or if they were going by lowloader.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phil6219

My footage will hopefully be online tonight.

Sadly 37264 failed just after departing Oxenhope last night, was towed back into the station by a Rat and that service Cancelled. They did quite well on service recovery though as the next service was only 20 minutes late.

Happy days, not been there since I was 10-11 ish :D

Phil 8-)

YorkshireBear

Established Member
My footage will hopefully be online tonight.

Sadly 37264 failed just after departing Oxenhope last night, was towed back into the station by a Rat and that service Cancelled. They did quite well on service recovery though as the next service was only 20 minutes late.

Happy days, not been there since I was 10-11 ish :D

Phil 8-)

Someone just put up on the facebook event for the group that it was repaired overnight. If true then that is very good news.

Another good gala from the Worth Valley.

Did last nights beer-ex with the 26.

Today did the pair of 37's on the fast which got delayed at Damems due to a minor technical problem with the 26. Pair of 20's back to Ingrow for the 101 into Keighley. Then 25059 to Haworth, photos of 37075 & D7628 on the shed, 26038 back to Keighley.

Only request for next year can it go back to its more traditional summer slot please.

Status
Not open for further replies.