• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

lasses, don't we just love them

Status
Not open for further replies.

i only love one lasses and shes called cindy and is from the good old usa :D :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

Jim, didn't you have a girlfriend, or so you said the other day?

There are some nice railway staff, but would sooner see some of the pieces you can get in town or leaving the station to go on the raz, lovely. the joys of being a friendly pervert! ;)

jdjonnay

Jim's girlfriend probably left him after she saw that he likes to post non-gen, totally pointless messages on SWRG that he's probably gunna get banned for :roll: What self respecting woman would want someone who does that?

1K73

Testosterone levels are high, and the kiddies are getting excited.

Me? I'm just happy with the 1 I have, have been for a long time, and will be for a long time.

David

Tom B

Established Member
jdjonny said:
Jim's girlfriend probably left him after she saw that he likes to post non-gen, totally pointless messages on SWRG that he's probably gunna get banned for :roll: What self respecting woman would want someone who does that?

Guys, can we keep this on the "humerous" rather than the "insulting" side of the fence, which it seems to be teetering on at present.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Cockfosters said:
jdjonny said:

Guys, can we keep this on the "humerous" rather than the "insulting" side of the fence, which it seems to be teetering on at present.
Agreed. And whatever has happened is off this forum and doesn't need to be brought on here.

Tom B

Established Member
Is there going to be any intelligent content in this thread, ever?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Chaz said:
Cockfosters said:
Is there going to be any intelligent content in this thread, ever?

£2 says no.

Thank you, Chaz & Tom. The only post in this topic that has actually made me chuckle.

jd

Nick said:
jd said:
Does that mean you're going gay Zoltan? ;)

If you've met met him you'd already think he is.

I don't see why. Zoltan may do some odd things, but he doesn't do anything particularly gay. I've met him 2, maybe 3 times.

Simming

this topic was meant to be about drink! ****! and Girls!

well, except the drink and **** part, but they are suited to the subject 8) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.