• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds to Brighton travelling 3rd Oct return mon 6th oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

hetixo

hi all

have trawled through loads of sites saying they can get massive discounts on rail tickets but i'm obviously not very good at looking cos i can't find any.

Does anybody know the cheapest possible route from Leeds to Brighton (return)?

Fed up of hearing how people have 'found' a really cheap deal on their travels when i always pay full whack

thanks in advance

hetixo

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Offically the cheapest route is £13 single although finding those exact tickets won't be easy! (via Birmingham, Reading On Cross Country)

Otherwise walk up fares, an Super Off Peak Return is £96.40 via London

hetixo

Offically the cheapest route is £13 single although finding those exact tickets won't be easy! (via Birmingham, Reading On Cross Country)

Otherwise walk up fares, an Super Off Peak Return is £96.40 via London

£13? really? so so i go to the National Rail website and put in a search via those cities or do i get in touch with cross country?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The £13 ticket is most likely an Advanced purchase ticket. This must be booked before travel and you must travel on the train on which you have specified. If you go to a booking website from one of the Train Companies, inputting dates and times on which you want to travel you will be presented with a chart saying what tickets are valid on what train.

hetixo

hey

thanks very much everyone. reckon i may be able to do the whole thing for £50, which is the same price as national express coach and takes less than half the time.

much appreciated.

Hetixo

Status
Not open for further replies.