• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Live Departures Board 'Platform Numbers'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai.

Established Member
The live departure boards platform numbers section seems to have dissapeared, it used to be on london stations and other major ones, but has recently gone poof basically.

Anyone know why?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Which stations are these? The ones I regularly use still have them but looking now at Euston the columns are blank.

The platform number indicates that the feed is provided by the CIS at those stations which is often why you have a train which just has "no report" most of the way and then suddenly starts giving estimated times.

Dai.

Established Member
Which stations are these? The ones I regularly use still have them but looking now at Euston the columns are blank.

The platform number indicates that the feed is provided by the CIS at those stations which is often why you have a train which just has "no report" most of the way and then suddenly starts giving estimated times.

It used to be all london stations, because I remember having them up. but they seem to have gone recently.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I was using the staff version of departure boards the other day as we had no CIS, and it was total rubbish anyway... might have to have a play with it tomorow

43021HST

Established Member
Wht do you mean departure boards? Reading used to have a row of NSE style monitors until they replaced them with some flat screen ones. I miss the traditional NSE ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.