• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER - Apprenticeship Train Driver - Newcastle (07/03/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

zoomzoom123

I wasn’t informed when we would likely hear back. They did mention a course in October though so I’d of thought it will be a swift process for those who are successful.

Kyle87

Is anyone going down for the 27th date?

Is anyone going the night before or are people going the morning of ?

mechanic2

Just wondering whether either of you received a reply when you replied to the email?

WBFC345

Is this anyone’s first time completing psychometrics? Or do people already have them, but are required to complete certain aspects again to reach LNER standard?

Potts255

Hello all,

Has anyone heard from LNER for the apprentice driver role at Newcastle that was advertised in March 2023?

Potts255

Yeah Psychometrics are next week
Sorry, I thought I done a new post and found this later. I done my video interviews and was told the same as previous posts that I’d get a response mid year, I’ve not heard anything and normally LNER have been good for informing you on being successful or not. Think they’re still going through everyone that’s applied?

Thanks

Girldriver

Y
Sorry, I thought I done a new post and found this later. I done my video interviews and was told the same as previous posts that I’d get a response mid year, I’ve not heard anything and normally LNER have been good for informing you on being successful or not. Think they’re still going through everyone that’s applied?

Thanks
Yeah probably as there is an intake in Oct and January.

Potts255

Thank you! I hope it’s the case because I still haven’t heard anything myself, good luck in your assessments

ally678

How often do they tend to recruit new drivers? Any chance of another round of applications this year or probably not until next year now?

Required

I’m one of the applicants who submitted video interviews back in late March. I was contacted just yesterday to book a face-to-face interview, which implies they might still be going through them. Good luck all.

Daveym19

I’m one of the applicants who submitted video interviews back in late March. I was contacted just yesterday to book a face-to-face interview, which implies they might still be going through them. Good luck all.
Same. Did they give any detail of when this course would start if we pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.