• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Orange08

It does seem as though a lot of no’s got dished out in a short space of time this afternoon...looking back I’m a little annoyed at how my interview went but I won’t let it get me down. Chalk it down to experience and look towards the next recruitment campaign in my area. Best of luck to all that progressed.

Prerail

I’m guessing as the people at the top of the list are accepting, the people at the bottom of the list are being cut. Absolute conjecture though! Whichever way it’s going to go, it doesn’t seem like we’re going to have to wait long for the answer!

Choochoo89

I’m guessing as the people at the top of the list are accepting, the people at the bottom of the list are being cut. Absolute conjecture though! Whichever way it’s going to go, it doesn’t seem like we’re going to have to wait long for the answer!

Bank holiday tomorrow so think will be a bit of a wait :(

Railway123321

Have many people been updated that applied for London? I might be wrong but it seems the updates are mostly for the Northern locations so far?

MPE

So from what your saying if you haven’t heard back by now it’s unlikely to be good news ?

Cyclist

I’ve now received the no for Newcastle, interview April 2nd. Email was 15:31 similar to others.

Prerail

So from what your saying if you haven’t heard back by now it’s unlikely to be good news ?
Not necessarily. It’s a supposition. No idea if I’m right or not. Seems strange that there’s only no’s today though. I’m just hypothesising that they’ll be leaving a few people in suspense incase any of the initial offers are declined for whatever reason. Unable to prove GCSE’s etc

Broot

Not necessarily. It’s a supposition. No idea if I’m right or not. Seems strange that there’s only no’s today though. I’m just hypothesising that they’ll be leaving a few people in suspense incase any of the initial offers are declined for whatever reason. Unable to prove GCSE’s etc

I think you're getting carried away.. offers declined?
We are still a long way off offers.
At the very very least we still have Interview > Psycs > Interview
Still many weeks to go yet.

MPE

Exactly and a very fair point surely the others that haven’t heard anything yet would not be waiting around until others have went to interviews etc as like you said that would be many many weeks away. I guess if you haven’t heard doesn’t necessarily mean a no yet.

Prerail

Apologies, I mean offers to advance to the next stage. People may have had to pull out for a variety of reasons. Again, I could be completely wrong and they’re just making their way down a random list.

Status
Not open for further replies.