• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bubba

Well done to those who are progressing and commiserations to those who are going no further.

I am yet to hear either way. Out of interest of those who have heard, how early in the interview stage was your interview? i.e. the first week?

patwreynolds

Well done to those who are progressing and commiserations to those who are going no further.

I am yet to hear either way. Out of interest of those who have heard, how early in the interview stage was your interview? i.e. the first week?
Yes first week

na281093

My interview was one of the very first ones, I think I took the 2nd earliest time slot available in the first week. I’m still waiting to hear back. So maybe they aren’t doing it based on that but rather depot? Or maybe i haven’t made it and they just haven’t put me out of my misery yet :E

iwasyoungonce

WOW! This just dropped into my inbox :)

Thank you for taking part in your telephone interview for the position of Trainee Driver.

It’s good news, we’d love to progress you to the next stage!

Good luck to everyone else.
Did the email come from LNER or the company doing the interviews

Fahim

Thank you for your application for the position of Trainee Driver.

After reviewing the high standard of application received, we’re sorry to say that on this occasion, we are unfortunately unable to progress you to the next stage.

We do appreciate the amount of time and effort you have put into your application with us.

Should you wish to receive feedback please let us know. Due to the ongoing situation and the number of enquiries we are currently receiving, this may take a little time, so please bear with us.

Thanks again for your interest in working with us

Gutted. Life goes on

Cyclist

For those getting replies, has the status of your application updated on the LNER website?

PaulN

Just received a rejection email now, never mind. Thought my phone interview went well but did only last about 15 minutes or so. At least I applied, you only live once after all!
sorry to hear that Pal-don't let it stop you trying :)

Comfy

Last time I looked the exam board I needed were only issuing results to those who passed their gcse's 2001 onwards due to covid. I'm assuming pre 2001 are stored differently and they can't access them at the moment.

PaulN

WOW! This just dropped into my inbox :)

Thank you for taking part in your telephone interview for the position of Trainee Driver.

It’s good news, we’d love to progress you to the next stage!

Good luck to everyone else.
well done and congrats

DA1

Mine was also on the first Monday and I haven’t heard anything either although it does seem most people who have a response are for the northern depots.

Comfy

Those who have heard back to say they are moving to the next stage, have they gave any timescale of when you need to send your certificates in by or when/what the next stage will be?

JamieA42

Mine was also on the first Monday and I haven’t heard anything either although it does seem most people who have a response are for the northern depots.
Mine was for Newcastle depot. and on the 30th March.
Heard nothing

Theres to hoping no news is good news

bruebunny

Think you're in the wrong thread.
Haha, I'm waiting on a few applications and all these are blending into one.
I did my lner interview on the first monday but haven't heard anything yet.

Has anyone heard back regarding KX?

Status
Not open for further replies.