• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER Training Delivery Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwjohnstone

Anyone on here in this role or know about it? It's something I'd be interested in but I'm London based. It says based at their talent academy in York but will be required to move around depending on requirements.

Trainee / Apprentice drivers recruited for KGX don't have to go to York everyday for rules do they?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class2ldn

This is something I was looking at but I'm down south aswell.
Would like to move into training but not at my toc

DoubleO

I've applied for this, luckily I'm close enough to York to make it work. I believe they do a lot of the initial classroom training at the academy at York, not sure if it's all done there or not. If I manage to land an interview then I'm sure they'll be able to provide additional information.

TJ123

Hey

I saw this and was also thinking about applying. So they do the trainees initial training rules and traction amongst other operational training. I actually follow one of LNERs Training Delivery Managers on Twitter.

I have a friend who is doing his hours now for LNER and he says all trainees for rules and traction travel to York everyday with the exception of the Edinburgh lot who lodge.

My understanding is that they train all over the network while the main training is done at York they could be else where so don't need to be in York everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.