• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland advice needed re email after interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied for a job as platform assistant at Worcester Foregate St, 7 turned up for assessment, 4 were going to be interviewed, I made the last 4 and was interviewed, however I didn't get the job, they did say that due to the high standards shown in assessment and interviews when the next lot of jobs come round, we bypass interviews and assessment stage. Does this mean we will automatically be offered a job as soon as one is available? Or will they interview others and compare us to the new applicants.

This is the email I got off them... Is it a standard binning off, or have I got a chance of something with them?

Dear ***

,Thank you for attending an interview for the above position.Your application was very carefully considered, but I am sorry to advise you that on this occasion you were unsuccessful.There was a very high calibre of applicants for this role and it was a very competitive process.

Due to the strengths that you have demonstrated however, we would be really keen to receive future applications from you for suitable roles that are of interest to you. The tests you took for this vacancy are valid for six months, if you apply for similar roles.Please do keep a close eye on our websitewww.londonmidland.com*for any future opportunities in which you are interested and in addition email the resourcing team at*[email protected]*to alert us to your application.
I would like to thank you for the time and effort that you have put into submitting your application and hope to be in contact with you in the near future.Yours sincerelyRecruitment TeamLondon Midland

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.