• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

london midland livery 323

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Established Member
yes it's up on my site not an amazing phot but gives a good view of the cab which i alot different.
it's in my march collection.:o

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phoenix

Established Member
mparsonz it aggree a good slant is in order but i recon they look novel but the novelty as allway's will wear off

Established Member
mparsonz it aggree a good slant is in order but i recon they look novel but the novelty as allway's will wear off

Hi thats a clear shot for the S5700, can I ask what mode you were using? :shock, as myself, mparsonz and a few others have the S5700.

D306

Established Member
Fred, I think it could be on Appreture setting. That always gives off an automatic shutter speed according to the lighting conditions

D306

Established Member
I was talking to 5872. I use the S5700 as well. What setting was it on, so that me, fred and some others can get some high quality shots

Established Member
Fred, I think it could be on Appreture setting. That always gives off an automatic shutter speed according to the lighting conditions

was that to me or 5872???

I was talking to 5872. I use the S5700 as well. What setting was it on, so that me, fred and some others can get some high quality shots

Yeah, the shot is pretty good. The other Fred on this forum known as ''fredmaster'' uses a S5700 aswell. He said he was able to get better results on A (appreture), It all depends on the sharpness and ISO, I have mine at ISO 100 - 200, most of the time and have the Sharpness at Soft or STD.

Look at these shots off emunits site:

http://waterortontrains.ukgeeks.co.uk/p48933830.html - Amazing, shame about the weather but the angle is soo good!.

http://waterortontrains.ukgeeks.co.uk/p48933831.html - Same thing.

me123

Established Member
I can't see it too clearly in the shot, but it looks alright up front.

CraigS

Established Member

Gizmogle

Established Member
It looks much better with the black around the lights like in this picture.

But still, it's bloody ugly. I prefered the Centro livery.

Phoenix

Established Member
i think it's generally a good livery yer centro is alot better but im happy they at least replaced it with a some what decent livery.

me123

Established Member
OK, I've seen it properly now.

It looks sleek, flashy, modern, and downright beautiful! As said before, it beats Centro rubbish hands-down.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I just realised why I don't like it! The full yellow front with green makes it look like a Southern 319!

Status
Not open for further replies.