• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground Challenge Today (01/06/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTPreston_Tez

Was anyone on here attempting the Tube Challenge today perchance? There were a few people on my train from Camden Town to Euston who were attempting it today.
If it was any of you onboard, how did it go? And thanks for making me laugh with your antics at Mornington Crescent.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Was anyone on here attempting the Tube Challenge today perchance? There were a few people on my train from Camden Town to Euston who were attempting it today.
If it was any of you onboard, how did it go? And thanks for making me laugh with your antics at Mornington Crescent.

that was probably the final round of the random 15 championship i was the one whom shouted mornington crescent down the platform the winner was glen bryant i came 3rd that day but won the overall championship by 1 point

tractakid

I was there, and I don't really want to talk about how it went! :lol:

Getting one train down on a tight connection, and a stupid mistake cost me 35 minutes, when I was on a very similar route to the winner. Came 2nd last.

All that kerfuffle at Mornington Crescent was just to change door position! haha

VTPreston_Tez

that was probably the final round of the random 15 championship i was the one whom shouted mornington crescent down the platform the winner was glen bryant i came 3rd that day but won the overall championship by 1 point

Held at Camden Town thanks to my incompetence? My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.