• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

long marston railway open day 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RPM

Established Member
I haven't heard anything, but given that the rolling stock at LM continues to dwindle, one has to wonder if there is enough there to be of interest for an open day (unless you happen to be interested in wagons).

windoze11

err no to the wagons hehe

i was told its gonna be the last one this year but dont no when ??

Harry47818

86217/234/235/242/246 carry Anglia Railways livery and are located at Long Marston with export in mind for them.
Thanks, Sam

Oh right, what would the possibility be of them being exported before an openday? its just i live in the anglia region and never got to see these machines whizzing up and down the great eastern mainline but would really like to see these machines before they totally dissapear :)

Boothby97

Established Member
Oh right, what would the possibility be of them being exported before an openday? its just i live in the anglia region and never got to see these machines whizzing up and down the great eastern mainline but would really like to see these machines before they totally dissapear :)

86217 should be having work done for export and so should carry the livery still. The rest won't be going anywhere just yet as far as I am aware.
Thanks, Sam

Harry47818

86217 should be having work done for export and so should carry the livery still. The rest won't be going anywhere just yet as far as I am aware.
Thanks, Sam

Okay then :) would be nice to see 86235 the last to survive at crown point in norwich and would be a shame to miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.