• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Luton to Clapham Junction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladder23

Established Member
Can anyone help me with what available routes I can choose from?

I’m on a works course so NR will pay my travel but I am curious as to what routes I can choose from to take everyday?

Any help appreciated

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lightbulb

I’m on a works course so NR will pay my travel but I am curious as to what routes I can choose from to take everyday?

Any help appreciated

Luton - West Hampstead Thameslink - West Hampstead (London Overground) - Clapham Junction
Luton - St Pancras - Vauxhall (London Underground Victoria Line) - Clapham Junction
Luton - St Pancras - Victoria (London Underground Victoria Line) - Clapham Junction
Luton - London Bridge - Waterloo East - Waterloo - Clapham Junction

Ladder23

Established Member
Luton - West Hampstead Thameslink - West Hampstead (London Overground) - Clapham Junction
Luton - St Pancras - Vauxhall (London Underground Victoria Line) - Clapham Junction
Luton - St Pancras - Victoria (London Underground Victoria Line) - Clapham Junction
Luton - London Bridge - Waterloo East - Waterloo - Clapham Junction
Thanks lightbulb!!! I wanted to take a tube route so looking at that I’ll go with the Victoria option

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Make sure they get you an 'Any Permitted' rather than a cheaper 'via West Hampstead' ticket, as the West Hampstead ticket is not valid on the Underground or via Waterloo/Waterloo East.

SE%Traveller

Any help appreciated
At Peak Time, Luton to Denmark Hill (Thameslink) Denmark Hill to Clapham Junction (Overground)

Bald Rick

Veteran Member
Get them to buy you a Luton - London Travelcard. Then you can choose any route given circumstances on the day. It’s only a few quid more.

David Goddard

Established Member
Anytime Day Travelcard appears o be £1.10 cheaper than the Anytime Day Return (Any Permitted)

Ladder23

Established Member
Anytime Day Travelcard appears o be £1.10 cheaper than the Anytime Day Return (Any Permitted)
Thanks that’s handy to know! I’ll request that as I wouldn’t mind doing some of my own ventures after

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks that’s handy to know! I’ll request that as I wouldn’t mind doing some of my own ventures after
I'd just tell them it's cheaper.

I wouldn't admit to wanting to use the ticket for any other purpose, as some companies have a policy of paying for more expensive tickets, to prevent that.

Ladder23

Established Member
I'd just tell them it's cheaper.

I wouldn't admit to wanting to use the ticket for any other purpose, as some companies have a policy of paying for more expensive tickets, to prevent that.
Have just said encase of encase of delays or cancellations it’s worth doing that to enable me access to other routes :) all sorted!
I have a all routes valid ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.