• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Maddie McCann now in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_Rail

I'm sure you all remember and still hear about Maddie McCann. Well now it appears that she is in Australia somewhere after an Australian connection was made to her disappearance in Portugal a few years ago.

Socialite Rhonda Wyllie had a luxury yacht in Portugal at the time of her disappearance and its now believed that she might have been smuggled in Australia. There have also been a number of sightings of the little girl in most States and that she was seen with a woman that looked like 'Angelina Jole' and who had an Australian or New Zealander accent.

What are your thoughts on all this? Do you think the parents killed her? Or do you really think someone whisked her away?

As far as I am concerned I am quite jealous of her, she has traveled all over the world from one exotic location to another, for all we know she could have been playing in the sand on a beach on the Gold Coast in Queensland or diving for perls in Broome.

If she is here, I hope they find her, that girl could make millions from interview deals and biographers etc.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5792675/aussie-link-to-maddie-search-stirs-hope/

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25906352-662,00.html

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

thefab444

Established Member
Well, if you want my cynical opinion, her parents have some involvement in it (possibly an accident).

I'm sure The Mirror and The Star will lap up this "Maddie Discovery". :roll:

me123

Established Member
Millions from interview deals? I've heard it said that she may not even remember who her parents are! She's only six (?) now.

Bayum

Established Member
Well, if you want my cynical opinion, her parents have some involvement in it (possibly an accident).

You always are cynical... Right down to commenting on things i've said...

Aussie_Rail

Personally I believe the parents have had something to do with it. I mean they weren't considered as suspects for nothing.

Although I still think Maddie would remember her parents, she is old enough to have a memory long enough to know who they are, plus her picture has been plastered up all over the world, how could she herself not have seen herself on the TV or the news etc?

If she is still alive, then she must be being looked after quite well, if not then someone would have heared screams or seen signs of abuse on her.

She is almost, if not already old enough to go to school? Surely she would be recognised?

it would make a best selling novel though when its all over that's for sure.

SouthEastern-465

Established Member

For once you have got the same suspision as me

This may sound stupid but I think they have either,

1.Sold her for a decent some of money

2.Had an accident about a week before and hid her body then called the police.

3.Been involved with her dissapearnce

You will all probaly call me stupid and disagree but one of my other suspition is they got some mate to take her away for about 2-3 years say shes missing,give the police wrong evidence and lie about what happened,then rake the money in with all these interviews etc..

But these are my opinions and probally everyone thinks I am stupid.
Regards

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
If I could say one word about Madeline McCann, then that would be... "BORING."

It's such a non-story it's unbelievable, people go missing all the time and we hardly hear about them. If a boy vanished from a park in south London and was looked after by a single Mum who cleans toilets for a living then I bet nobody would give a damn.

Established Member
Tbh, I just think the whole thing is a complete farce, and it's just wasting space on the news, as it's old news now, and it's just the same thing over and over.

mumrar

Established Member
Let's see, compassion for parents(!) who are apparently so desperate to conceive they go through IVF, then when on holiday go out evey night to get ****ed (way to go with the Scottish stereotype Gerry!!) leaving their "beloved" children in an unlocked apartment 100 yards away. Some people just don't deserve kids at all.

If she wasn't kidnapped then I reckon they self medicated her because she wouldn't sleep (being self righteous doctors n all) and was ruining their booze up and it all went wrong............

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Because he was just plain weird. But then who's to say Maddie isn't locked away in some kind of underground cellar? But then that doesn't explain all the worldwide sightings though.

I should imagine the vast majority, probably all, of those supposed sightings are pure fiction.

;) - None of us (Well, AFAIAA) know what has happened. I agree with 90019 wasted news and time. We'll have to wait and see if anything will ever eventually come of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.