• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AJP

Sorry for sounding dumb but How do you change the colour? I have saved tee picture. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sprog

Established Member
Open it with MS Pain and use the 'pen' and 'fill' tools on there. Plain and simple! ;)

taw valley

lol i just go trought my folders till i find it then
right click-edit-and it opens in paint and use use a steady hand to draw where ive been (will try and upload it soon)

Coxster

Established Member
The easiest way is to pick up one of the disabled maps from your local station and use a highlighter. It is the same map as above but the reverse has enlarged views of London, Birmingham, Glasgow/Edinburgh, Cardiff, Bristol etc. It's also much larger so you can read the station names etc ;)

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Coxster said:
The easiest way is to pick up one of the disabled maps from your local station and use a highlighter. It is the same map as above but the reverse has enlarged views of London, Birmingham, Glasgow/Edinburgh, Cardiff, Bristol etc. It's also much larger so you can read the station names etc ;)
I've tried plenty of places for one of them things:
Cardiff Central
Birmingham New Street
Chesterfield
Nottingham
Alfreton
And none of them have one. :roll:

Guinness

Established Member
Aureol said:
Coxster said:
I've tried plenty of places for one of them things:
Cardiff Central
Birmingham New Street
Chesterfield
Nottingham
Alfreton
And none of them have one. :roll:

Derby have plenty last time I went

taw valley

sorry to bring this up but tis the perfect tread to my question

does anyone have a map that i can send to a freind witch when you zoom in is VERY BIG and can read all the stations that ahve been writtern in

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
taw valley said:
lol i just go trought my folders till i find it then
right click-edit-and it opens in paint and use use a steady hand to draw where ive been (will try and upload it soon)
:eek: :eek: That would be such a waste of time!

Use flood fill, it will save you hours!

taw valley said:

does anyone have a map that i can send to a freind witch when you zoom in is VERY BIG and can read all the stations that ahve been writtern in
No because if it was a bitmap it would be huge. You'd need to edit the original PDF from the NR site (get a PDF writer). I'm not sure how you'd highlight the lines though.

Alternatively Seth has one that shows some major stations.

Coxster

Established Member
taw valley said:

Don't think so. The onl;y maps you can get with all stations is the free disabled ones. In some busy places you look at the back for a closer look at all stations.

Met Driver

Established Member
A full size map with most stations marked can be found here. My route coverage map can be found here for those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.