• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MasterSpenny’s YouTube Channel

MasterSpenny

I have a YouTube channel, named Spenny B, where I upload games, trains and buses. I have not posted that much over the past couple months, but I am going to try and upload more.

I am planning to do a collection where I have a daily video up until Christmas during December of 2023. I originally did that in December 2022. If anybody wants me to upload something specific please inform me via conversation message or posting on this thread and I will see if I have the materials to create and upload it.

I also have various playlists (both for my videos and other things I enjoy watching as a viewer)
Channel Statistics (as of 31 January 2024)

Subscribers: 322
Videos: 213
Channel Views: 167,293

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MasterSpenny

An update regarding the Christmas Advent Calendar - the first video for this year has been created, and it is scheduled to launch at 6am each day. I will be adding the URL to the video into this thread each morning.

Should I try and add a subscribe, like and bell hit animation into future videos like some YouTubers do?

MasterSpenny

In today’s video, we move away from past Arriva London garages temporarily (temporarily because there is one more garage that needs to be done, but I did not have time to create it last night). So, have a video on the final routes at Go Ahead London’s Belvedere garage when it closed!

MasterSpenny

Apologies for the late posting, I somehow got away with it this morning.

Today’s video is on the previous routes that operated from Maldena Way garage, and the routes that left the garage prior to the garage itself closing.

MasterSpenny

Christmas Advent Calendar Day 15 (The Channels 201st Video)

In today’s video, I explain the former garage of Park Royal. Yes there is a garage there that is operated by RATP as of this post being made but this is on the former site, prior to the garages ‘move’.

MasterSpenny

In today’s video, I explain the RATP site of Twickenham Garage. As I explain in the video, it is still around, but currently not used to house London bus routes, but things like when buses have their withdrawal, they are stored here.

MasterSpenny

The next past garage to feature is a the former Go-Ahead Rainham garage. Like the former Abellio garage in Hayes, which had no relationship with the former Metroline site, this garage didn’t have a relationship with the current Stagecoach garage also in Rainham. This video is split into 3:
  1. Episode 28 - Final Regular routes (route that are just a number)
  2. Episode 29 - Final School routes (routes in the 6xx series)
  3. Episode 30 - Letter Prefixed Routes (routes numbered in the range A10-X140)
This video is the last one in the Christmas Advent Calendar 2023 series, so the next video will come out at a random point. This may before or during 2024.