• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More local Wrexham plus new website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nath9425

It's a good start to a new website.

What I do recommend though, is if your capable of editing PHP Script..

Change the logo at the top so it is centered and possibly smaller but longer width ways. Also maybe you could move the search bar into the top right hand corner.
Move the information bar about the photo underneath the main photo itself, then centre this.

Also possibly center the next/previous buttons, on my 22 Inch screen it is a pain to keep moving all the way from one side to another.

Apart from that, the pictures are of good quality :D

EE Type 3

Established Member
It's a good start to a new website.

What I do recommend though, is if your capable of editing PHP Script..

Change the logo at the top so it is centered and possibly smaller but longer width ways. Also maybe you could move the search bar into the top right hand corner.
Move the information bar about the photo underneath the main photo itself, then centre this.

Also possibly center the next/previous buttons, on my 22 Inch screen it is a pain to keep moving all the way from one side to another.

Apart from that, the pictures are of good quality :D

I'd have to agree with Nathan, but as I said on MSN it's a good start mate. :)

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Thanks for your comments. I have centered the current logo but will change it to something that is wider and less tall. I have set the navigation to be in the centre although I havnt worked out why they are now on 2 lines as oppossed to 1. I dont think the information bar can be moved below the photo but I will investigate further

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.