• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simming

We just got a dusting of that white sh!ite, made the roads slippery as hell coming back from model railway club

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

David

Established Member
I am now right royally p****d off. I drove to my sisters house earlier, I've ended up having to walk back because (expletive) car has broke down <( <( <(

Jim

Established Member
We had enough to cover the station platform V lightly at 2230. All gone now though

Jordy

Established Member
Grimsby is covered in snow! Or could that be Ash drifting over from the immingham factories :lol: :lol: :P ;)

Jordy

Tom B

Established Member
I'm surprised AJP hasn't posted, there's now quite a covering of snow here :).

Coxster

Established Member
We had our snow during the night so no pretty snow pictures from Farnborough!

444015.jpg

AJP

I enjoyed the deltic, the most snow from the day had be either Donny or York.

I love snow :D

AJP

I cant see my grass :lol: Its white complety, more snow on the way tonight and tommorow 8) Cant wait!

Coxster

Established Member
There is meant to be heavy snow along the East Coast and over London tomorrow well into the afternoon.

AJP

Excellent!! Cloud has been bubbling up for the past hour and a half im just waiting for the flakes to come down :D

ChrisM

15 minutes of snow in Bournemouth,only just about covered the front and back gardens but it's free so can't complain.

AJP

No more at 0715 but osme flakes are coming down now, but still about2/3inches on ground :D

Now been raining so is turning to slush :( :( :cry:

The Gricer

Here in Farnborough it's been hissing down with rain for the last couple of hours and shows no sign of stopping. All signs of the little bit of snow we had yesterday evening have been totally washed away. :cry:

Still, at least it's warmed up a bit I suppose.

Frank

Coxster

Established Member
The Gricer said:
Here in Farnborough it's been hissing down with rain for the last couple of hours and shows no sign of stopping. All signs of the little bit of snow we had yesterday evening have been totally washed away. :cry:

Still, at least it's warmed up a bit I suppose.
So much for the weather forecast Dad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.