• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

more tubes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

As far as I know the Metropolitan Line has not been any progress since the author is a teacher (correct me if I am wrong) while the Jubilee Line will be a photorealistic route so it will be quite long and the first section to be release is Stanmore to Kingsbury.

LondonBVE

And that can also means 3...4...5 months. Yes you may be saying that "It will be out soon" but how soon exactly.

Coxster

Established Member
On the 1996 stock progress, it says it will be out soon, which probably means that the route will be out soon! :razz:
'Coming Soon' accompanying the train implies the train will be released soon. By no means does it imply the route will be released soon.

The Snap

Established Member
'Coming Soon' accompanying the train implies the train will be released soon. By no means does it imply the route will be released soon.

Fair point Damon, but, why would we release a train without a route for it to run on? :p

You'll have to wait and see...;)

Coxster

Established Member
Fair point Damon, but, why would we release a train without a route for it to run on? :p
I never said you would. The point I was getting at was that just because a train says it will be out soon (on any website), it doesn't necasarilly mean a route or an additional set of route files will be released at the same time :p Take the 31/37.9/47 for example ;)

Tuberat

I never said you would. The point I was getting at was that just because a train says it will be out soon (on any website), it doesn't necasarilly mean a route or an additional set of route files will be released at the same time :p Take the 31/37.9/47 for example ;)
Ah-but they did say it would be released when Stage 1 is completed and released, though they may have been saying that the train could be completed before the route, and would not be released until the route was released. :sign8:

Alstom1995

I do wish people would either wear glasses or read properly! I stated claearly that the train and route will be released together, at present apart from a dll upgrade the train is ready.

Established Member
the 445/8 for BVE 4 is at Damon's site.

You can download it at the trains add-on page here

Ive got it working now. Richard BVETRains have you made any progress on your Jubilee route? Im looking forward to the release:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.