• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Msn Virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Judging by his previous posts, I'm making the assumption he's in Year 11, which has now finished as the exams are over.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
jonb said:
No offence mate have you seriously nothing else to do during the day? Eg School :s

Mojo said:
Judging by his previous posts, I'm making the assumption he's in Year 11, which has now finished as the exams are over.

Yep, and it is traditional for year 11 leavers to do absolutely nothing (work/education related) from the middle of June until early September ;)

I admittedly didn't do anything constructive either, but I wish I had done something (e.g. volunteered on a preserved line or something like that) to use the time more constructively :|

It's just too easy to be lazy these days.

Nick W

Established Member
yorkie said:
Yep, and it is traditional for year 11 leavers to do absolutely nothing (work/education related) from the middle of June until early September ;)

It's just too easy to be lazy these days.

Guilty as charged.

jonb

Established Member
Hmm yeah suppose so, so you staying on Julian or going to a college or getting a job?

Coxster

Established Member
jonb said:
Hmm yeah suppose so, so you staying on Julian or going to a college or getting a job?
I thought he was like Tom's age, despite meeting him several times! :dontknow:

16CSVT2700

Established Member
I've left college.. yay!

Sent off an application form for a platform assistant's vacancy at Twyford.. beware 50149 hopefully should be owned by First Group muahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

jonb

Established Member
50149 said:
I've left college.. yay!

Just what I was like when I left college! Worst decision of my life to sign up for a college in the first place!

16CSVT2700

Established Member
jonb said:
Just what I was like when I left college! Worst decision of my life to sign up for a college in the first place!

Opposite way round for me! 1st year was great, 2nd year well was sh**e! But but I will miss is as I made quite a few new friends, and had some of the greatest laughs of my lifetime so far.. :( nevermind, I'm determined to keep in touch with my former classmates.. I refuse to let them slip by again!!

Lewisham2221

Established Member
50149 said:
Opposite way round for me! 1st year was great, 2nd year well was sh**e! But but I will miss is as I made quite a few new friends, and had some of the greatest laughs of my lifetime so far.. :( nevermind, I'm determined to keep in touch with my former classmates.. I refuse to let them slip by again!!

Same here. I really enjoyed college,as much for the social aspect of it than anything else. Made a really good bunch of great mates and unlike with old school friends, college friendships seem to be closer and last longer.

Out of interest jonb, what type of course were you on? And why didn't you enjoy it?

rmt

50149 said:

Both years were s***e for me. Although I still need to do the 3rd year to finish my HND.

Simming

College Rocks, Way better than school for sure!

Best thing to do is go to a college, and not a 6th form at your own school. For some reason college is alot better, you'll meet **** loads more people, and better catering no doubt. plus you get a whole new bunch of teachers and I personally dont have to put up with the ****** ***** that were at my second school too!

Edited - TB - removed expletives

16CSVT2700

Established Member
rmt said:
Both years were s***e for me. Although I still need to do the 3rd year to finish my HND.

Best thing about the first year was the practical stuff!
The sports modules, even tho I don't usually practice a sport.. I really enjoyed.. and managed to complete my goal of losing weight! I dropped from 88kg down to 77kg now! :D:D was loving it!

Shame bout the second year though.. nevermind.. just hope FGW get back to me about that vacancy..

Status
Not open for further replies.