• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MSTS Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon_metro

Established Member
I have a problem with MSTS. Sometimes when running an activity MSTS closes without any errors, meanong i have to start it again. The problem is frequents.

Secondly in Dorset Coast 'Weymouth Wanderings' does not even load because of the above.

Also MSTS looks for train consists from activities i have deleted.

Anybody know the problem?

Thanks

EDIT: for example, Weymouth wanderings loads showing the voayger cab, then after about 2 seconds packs up.

MSTS Looks for trains like the FGWL 166 although i have no activity installed that uses this train. :x

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Could be to do with the services.Trainstore is best option for MSTS in general.

devon_metro

Established Member
I tried trainstore, this eliminated the train errors, althouth the activity 'Weymouth wanderings' did not. All of the others work on Dorset Coast

Jonno2055

I hate it when that happens, it happens to be on very detailed, complex routes:

Southern Region
LSE
LBE
BrightonProtsmouth

ETC

I ususally just load it up and try again but if that activity isn't working you may have to give up, or reinstall if you haven't already.

devon_metro

Established Member
Jonno2055 said:
I hate it when that happens, it happens to be on very detailed, complex routes:

Southern Region
LSE
LBE
BrightonProtsmouth

ETC

I ususally just load it up and try again but if that activity isn't working you may have to give up, or reinstall if you haven't already.

Yer it is quite annoying, only one route activity seems not to work, probably the most complex of them all, A shame as i wanted to do that activity! So it is a MSTS Problem, thank god for that!

Coxster

Established Member
Did you install any activities from UKTrainSim in conjunction with using the Dorset Coast v2 CD? DO NOT do this. They're not designed to work in conjunction with eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.