• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Apprenticeship Scheme 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwhunited

Good evening,

Just like to mention that the Network Rail Advance Apprenticeship scheme for maintenance technicians is starting next week! Go to the NR apprenticeship page and you will be directed to the Facebook group where some of us 1st year apprentices will be answering any of your questions!

If your 17 the the 8th September and don't know what to do believe me its worth taking a look at!

Note: The facebook page only goes live sometime next week, so keep checking back on the Apprenticeship page on the Network Rail website.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rwhunited

If anyone is concerned the Facebook page for this years recruitment is now active www.Facebook.com/ontrack

Sheridan

Is there any way to get the info on this other than Facebook? I know most 17 year olds are on Facebook, but I don't really think anyone interested should be forced to join a site to get information.

ushawk

Established Member
I dont think you have to be signed up to Facebook to read the page, could be wrong. Seeing as im still having problems looking for work - i think ill give it a go applying, looks good.

Sheridan

Ah yes, you're right. It looked to me like you had to 'like' the page to view it all, but you don't.

mjpalin

You don't have to be a member of Facebook to view this years Apprenticeship Recruitment pages (or apply).

Status
Not open for further replies.