• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Class 122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Soon to be released on UKTrainSim!

vrmsts_NetworkRailClass122.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Very good Damon. A reskin of a 365 in FCC livery would be nice, if possible! :)

Harold

Hi Rich, none as of yet,
Because this was announced on a topic on UKTS, the topic appears to have been locked, however, I do happen to have contact with the author, and any developments of this I receive, I shall let you know via PM.

cawky

nice work damon, dindnt know network rail had any 121s (i suppose they inherited it along with all the old railtrack stuff) nice

Coxster

Established Member
This unit is now available!
Virtual Rail - http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk/downloads/vrmsts_NetworkRailClass122.exe
UKTrainSim - http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=14954

cawky said:
nice work damon, dindnt know network rail had any 121s (i suppose they inherited it along with all the old railtrack stuff) nice
It's a 122 ;) I saw it on Monday's meet at Aylesbury. Unfortunately due to the texture mapping it is not possible to do the destination board or the red buffers.

960015.jpg

The Snap

Established Member
Harold said:
Hi Rich, none as of yet,
Because this was announced on a topic on UKTS, the topic appears to have been locked, however, I do happen to have contact with the author, and any developments of this I receive, I shall let you know via PM.

Thanks harold! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.