• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Panel Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladder23

Established Member
hey guys, I have a interview Tuesday morning,

it states "Panel Interview" has anyone encountered this before with NR?

I feel a little nervous, because the job really means a lot to me an is something I have wanted for a long time, only natural I know.. but being more than one person there I can imagine it may be a little tougher!?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Whether there's 1 person or 3 people it doesn't matter, take your time, be confident and approachable, plenty of enthusiasm, smile a lot and plenty of eye contact. I don't know much about that specific interview but I hope this helps, and good luck!

Ladder23

Established Member
Whether there's 1 person or 3 people it doesn't matter, take your time, be confident and approachable, plenty of enthusiasm, smile a lot and plenty of eye contact. I don't know much about that specific interview but I hope this helps, and good luck!

thank you very much, I am very inexperienced with interviews.

I am gearing up for all the questions but very concerned I may be asked something which I cannot answer too.

Ladder23

Established Member
What do you do at the moment?

currently a self employed plasterer, I lost my job in June where I worked for a large conservation company, they went bust after about 80 years. I did plastering, ornate plastering work, brickwork, stone masonry, as well as various types of civils work.

tonnes of experience!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.