• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NEW 06/03/2020 Thameslink / Great Northern Trainee driver advert for LDN Hornsey & Brighton depots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fancythis

Thanks. I'm just hoping they are fast tracking you guys, possibly because of the current restrictions. Fingers crossed the rest of us are still in the running.

Ana D

Definitely. I’m sure everyone who applied will get their assessment.

Joliver

Ohh ok

and it’s definitely the dmi after this online thing for those that pass?
No. You'll do a couple of rounds of online stuff. Pass that, then you'll go to an assessment centre. Pass those tests, then it's a DMI.

Railway123321

Does anyone know if you're put into a hold pool for this position if successful or there's an actual course scheduled? Many thanks :)

Fancythis

Anyone else waiting for a response either way from initial application?
Me! I've jumped to the conclusion that only people that have previously taken some opc assessments have heard back. Assessment centres are going to be very difficult to organise at the mo. Probably wrong.....

patwreynolds

Me! I've jumped to the conclusion that only people that have previously taken some opc assessments have heard back. Assessment centres are going to be very difficult to organise at the mo. Probably wrong.....
I’ve passed all of stage 1 with OPC previously so don’t think that’s the reason! Waiting game..

Chanteford

Anyone else waiting for a response either way from initial application?
Yeah, I'm still waiting
I'm still waiting but I've previously passed OPC assessments :(

Aftv49

What psychometric tests do GTR make you do?

I have passed - Group Bourdon, Tea-OCC, TRP1, TRP2, SJE, MMI, and all the computer based tests at the OPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.