• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Next intake for Northern Rail conductors

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyurwin84

Hi guys, does anyone know when the next intake (after August) for trainee conductors for Northern Rail? At either Newcastle or Middlesbrough.

I'm on hold after passing the conductor assessment, but that was in February and I'm starting to think It's not going to happen!

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick82

I am lead to believe that there are not many that arise. There's not guarantee there would be another one this year but you never know. Also be aware just because a candidate is in the holding pool it does not guarantee them a position. If a new entrant comes in and passes/completes there assessment and interview, then the achieve a higher score than yourself, then they would get priority for that job. May advice would be keep applying for vacancies and also don't put your life on hold thinking what if mate.

banksywhoshe

I passed my assessment in April and I'm talent pooled. I did get an update from northern recently stating that they are waiting for my place to come available for training. No rush though. Happy being a stay at home mum for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.