• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nice present from BTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainophile

Established Member
Two BTP officers were on my LM Liverpool Lime Street to Birmingham New Street train yesterday. Initially they appeared just to be observing what was going on (not a lot in my coach!), then they started handing out what looked like leaflets, but turned out to be plastic ticket wallets, with their contact number printed on them.

Nice to get something for nothing these days :D . Anyone else received one of these?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cf111

Established Member
I haven't see one but on a more general point I would like a bit more variety in ticket wallets, you only seem to be able to get the blue National Rail ones these days.

Eeveevolve

I haven't see one but on a more general point I would like a bit more variety in ticket wallets, you only seem to be able to get the blue National Rail ones these days.
TPE do a branded wallet.

gimmea50anyday

Established Member
TPE do a branded wallet.

Not for much longer as the franchise will shortly be rebranded. Best get some now as no doubt they will become collectors items in a few years

I have also seen Virgin, EMT/SWT and East Coast ones so there will be others...

Last edited:

6Gman

Established Member
My PT card lives in a wallet from Johnson's the Cleaners!

:D

jimm

Established Member
Chiltern did a special design of wallet to promote Oxford Parkway, with the 'Brand New Way to London' artwork they also used online but whether there are still any in stock there, I don't know.

Cletus

Established Member
So do Southeastern, not a TOC I use very often, so it's good to be able to say something nice about them on here!

Do Southeastern still do them? The last few years I renewed my railcard they've just been standard National Rail ones.

najaB

Veteran Member
Scotrail have their own as well.

Maybe a new RailUK gallery is in order!

GatwickDepress

Established Member
So do Southeastern, not a TOC I use very often, so it's good to be able to say something nice about them on here!
I got mine from Hastings ticket office as "compensation" for not letting me buy railcard tickets without the railcard on me.

I bought them from the machine. ;)

Minilad

Established Member
All my passes are kept in a rather fetching Grand Central wallet. Picture of a 180 on the front. Shame it's not a HST but very nice all the same

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
All my passes are kept in a rather fetching Grand Central wallet. Picture of a 180 on the front. Shame it's not a HST but very nice all the same

Slightly off-topic, but I noticed today that GC have begun sponsoring the score updates from other Championship games at Huddersfield Town matches. Now, the scrolling results along the bottom of the scoreboard have a succession of 180s running along the top!

Last edited:

Johnuk123

Established Member
Two BTP officers were on my LM Liverpool Lime Street to Birmingham New Street train yesterday. Initially they appeared just to be observing what was going on (not a lot in my coach!), then they started handing out what looked like leaflets, but turned out to be plastic ticket wallets, with their contact number printed on them.

Nice to get something for nothing these days :D . Anyone else received one of these?

My daughter had 2 given to her on her way to London from Peterborough about a month ago.

sciisfun

I have a red Santander one with a certain smug F1 driver on the front, although It's so stretched and deformed its hard to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.