• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Non-Urgent TOPS Requests

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Sarf

Established Member
Can anyone let me know which units are working the Leamington Spa to Nuneaton services today (1/5) please?

Many Thanks in Advance for any information
Worth looking at Part Time Spotter as all 196s are posted every weekday there every day.

PART TIME SPOTTER TEAM

Allocations, Articles & Reports
Scroll down a fair way to find the classes that are reported on daily.

fodphil

SWTurbo

does anyone know if class 37s will be on this engineer train? https://live.rail-record.co.uk/train.php/?c=B02186&d=2024-06-14 the train is going to Tain which is on the far north line and I know that in the past newer locos haven’t been able to go up this line.
so I was wondering if class 70s or 56s can go up this line otherwise I would think it would be a 37
It's a while in advance, so if you want to get a better idea then wait until the day of. There may well be someone from Colas that could help on here, but it's too soon for an allox. at the minute.

mkrobins

Hello, everyone,
Could anyone help with what's on 0Z42 1203 from Bescot-Coleham at the moment please? I could see the front of the loco as we pulled into Wolverhampton, but nothing more.

Thanks in advance as always,
Mkr

_toommm_

Established Member
Please could I have the allocation of these two?

ExRes

Established Member

Established Member
I thought it might have been a bit too soon.
The colas ones in the past have utilised the 70s from Grangemouth and Oxwellmains for weekend work, but as you say not sure if they allowed up that line

Please could I have the allocation of these two?

1Q67 last night was 37219/254

Established Member
Thank you. You're a star!

Mkr

Hello again,

Could anyone help with which Colas class 70 was in Crewe South yard on ballast wagons at around 12 noon please?

Thanks very much again,
Mkr
70817 just arrived into Basford Hall 1208 on 6K88 from Longport

Peter Sarf

Established Member
Can anyone let me know which units are working the Leamington Spa to Nuneaton services today (1/5) please?

Many Thanks in Advance for any information
Worth looking at Part Time Spotter as all 196s are posted every weekday there every day.

PART TIME SPOTTER TEAM

Allocations, Articles & Reports
Scroll down a fair way to find the classes that are reported on daily.
There was nothing allocated this morning when it was posted
The 196s were posted at 07:14
I was asking about 150s
Looking back your reply (my bold) was to my post about 196s for @Pep and co - as its usually (but not always) 196s on the Nuneaton - Leamington line.

So your 150 request might be unanswered ?.
But the Marston Vale line 150s are on PTS (eventually) if you still need to know.
There is usually a delay in info as it depends when the units allocation actually gets decided or happens. Then it is how long it takes for the information put on a system and then to get handed down (not always directly). I tend to look a little on the late morning side so I have no idea how early the volunteers of this information get cracking !.

Last edited: