• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern course dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigell

Hi everyone.
Recently passed the interview and assessment with northern for conductor, am on hold for course dates.

Anyone else? I am aware of a course starting on 5th sept in Leeds and one starting 19th sept in Manchester. Seems a little late to get on either of those but has anyone any info on any courses starting after these two?

Nigel.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Adam0984

I've heard that the courses are slowing down now as we've got plenty of conductors at Leeds so just hold out

Nigell

I've heard that the courses are slowing down now as we've got plenty of conductors at Leeds so just hold out

Thanks for the reply my friend. Can I ask how you know this? My application was for Sheffield.

Nigel

Adam0984

It's just what I've heard on the grapevine coming out of training school. Don't know about Sheffield. As far as I know courses for Leeds are still happening just not as often as the past few months

Status
Not open for further replies.