• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail - Manchester depots

Status
Not open for further replies.

big al

Ive asked this question on another thread but got no replies.....

The current advert for trainee drivers is for 'Manchester depots'. In the past they have always said Piccadilly or Victoria. Does it say depots because they are taking on at both stations? Or, does 'Manchester depots' mean several locations surrounding Manchester? I have a friend who believes this adverts includes Buxton but I am not so sure. Any info appreciated. Thanks!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jizzer

It will be Picc and Vic. If it was Wigan or Buxton it would say so.

big al

It will be Picc and Vic. If it was Wigan or Buxton it would say so.

yes i thought that too and have seen conductor jobs that said Buxton, but he insists its different for driving.... Hey ho....

Louby

yes i thought that too and have seen conductor jobs that said Buxton, but he insists its different for driving.... Hey ho....

I heard Manchester, Wigan and Bolton were coming up but only 2 have been advertised , I've also heard they are looking to recruit 100 staff ( not sure if all drivers).

There isn't a train crew depot at Bolton. 'Manchester stations is just Picc and Vic.

There is a massive internal waiting list for Buxton so it won't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.