• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail - Trainee conductor - Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulberry2016

I'm happy for the lot of you, but believe you me, the job(s) are not all they're cracked up to be.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lancs Lass

Ive set up a facebook group called Blackburn Staff Depot Page if anyone wants to join whenever they wish.

Great news that you will be joining us at Blackburn Andrew! I've requested to join your facebook page btw too.
And yes Mulberry - we heard/read you the first time :roll:

Louby

Great news that you will be joining us at Blackburn Andrew! I've requested to join your facebook page btw too.
And yes Mulberry - we heard/read you the first time :roll:
The job is what you make and put in too it, I'm a strong believer of if you really don't like it then get the hell out, but too many say that yet are still there ?!

Lancs Lass

A great first day - eased in nice and gently! There are 10 on my course, about 5 of which are for Blackburn and there's another course that started last month with about 5 on for Blackburn too. Very pleased to have finally started - and met some fabulous people today!

Andrew32

A great first day - eased in nice and gently! There are 10 on my course, about 5 of which are for Blackburn and there's another course that started last month with about 5 on for Blackburn too. Very pleased to have finally started - and met some fabulous people today!

Let then know about the group and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.