• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Not obtaining one ticket when two are booked on same code

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnychips

Established Member
Sorry for ungainly title.

Basically I booked two advance single tickets (not a return) to and from Manchester Airport on TPE and it has given me one code to pick them up at the station. Today my cat got something wrong with her eye, which may have to be removed, so I didn't collect the tickets at the automatic machine, and am not going on holiday as planned.

However, if she is all right, I may be able to go away on Tuesday. Obviously I'll have to get a new ticket to MIA, but what will happen when I enter the code, given that I didn't collect or use the first ticket. Will I still be issued with the second ticket?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
Thanks for such a quick, helpful reply.

Also, it may be worth a call to TPE, to see whether they will do a gesture for you. Call _before_ you collect if you are going to try it.

Hope pussy cat is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.