• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nottingham Express Transit - Reliability & Renewals (2023-2024)

Jozhua

Established Member
The app is better if you have a suitible phone especially as it does push notifications.
Yes app was quite good with service updates this morning.

I also asked them to include cancelled trams at one point and they introduced that a week or two later. :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

duffield

Established Member
Yes app was quite good with service updates this morning.

I also asked them to include cancelled trams at one point and they introduced that a week or two later. :)
So I guess they don't bother improving their wretched website. Maybe they should put a big banner at the top saying "Don't use this website, it's useless, use the app instead!".

Maybe I'm weird but when I'm *at home* planning a trip, I like to use a proper laptop screen rather than a poky mobile screen.

tram21

Looks like a tram broke down at Hyson Green today o_O
After a few weeks of excellent service reliability, everything has gown pear-shaped this week with 6 separate tram faults & an overhead line fault in the space of 6 days. A tram broke down on every day of the week! :lol:

Fair enough, the track does look a bit worn round there!
As does the High School southbound track, which now has a 5kph (so slow!) TSR in place. I was told this is in place until its retracking in September- hopefully they meant late August as I don't think coinciding it with the return of all three schools there would be popular (along with many others on the route that would be affected!)