• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

DaleCooper

Established Member
We don't hear enough female artistes on this thread so here's a couple from the distaff genre:
Susan Cadogan - Hurts So Good
Chicken Shack (featuring Christine Perfect) - I'd Rather Go Blind.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cambus731

Iron Maiden - Reach Out.
One of their best, and also lost known songs. It eas the b side of Wasted Years in 1986 and the lead vocals were by Adrian Smith.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
From the box labelled "They don't make 'em like that any more".

The Doors - Riders on the Storm.

I listened to that last night. The piano/keyboard in it is just so perfect, it even sounds like rain falling.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever posted this, but it invokes old Doctor Who episodes and the Mighty Boosh somehow. Very silly but good too.

Henge - In praise of water:

Cambus731

Bedouin - As Above So Below.
Id like to get this fine album on CD, but its out of print and it looks like CDs of this album fetchvabout £35 on the internet nowadays

Bevan Price

Established Member
Dion - "Spoonful"

and "Kickin' Child"

(Dion di Mucci, formerly with Dion & The Belmonts, moved from pop to blues rock in the mid 1960s)

Bevan Price

Established Member
Noting Dale's request for more female singers:

Karnataka - "Time Stands Still"

and "The Right Time"

(Progressive Folk-Rock, with Rachel Jones: Lead singer; Anne-Marie Helder: Backing vocals)

Anne-Marie Helder & other members of Karnataka have also worked with Mostly Autumn, seen here with Heather Findlay on her last appearance as lead vocalist:
Mostly Autumn - "Evergreen"

Last edited: