• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

Nut Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJP

Established Member
Joined
30 Sep 2005
Messages
1,148
Location
Doncaster
I was walking back from work and saw a renault clio go the wrong way round the roundabout,almost crashing into 3 different cars and a learner driver! :roll:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AJP

Established Member
Joined
30 Sep 2005
Messages
1,148
Location
Doncaster
Proberly a French or foreign not relising about the different sides, always the clio drivers though :lol:
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,647
Location
London
We are forgetting something here; It's a French Car-most probably got sime fancy computer set on right hand running :lol:
 

Simming

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
1,186
Location
Cornwall
Or Cornish....There drivings rubbesh....just ask jdjonnay ;)

Nowt wrong with VW golfs, Im goin to nick my parent's one later this year.
 

Bighat

Member
Joined
19 Jul 2005
Messages
432
Location
Ilford
dvn1357 said:
We are forgetting something here; It's a French Car-most probably got sime fancy computer set on right hand running :lol:

Yes, a French care made in.........COVENTRY! :shock: :shock:
 

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
7,054
Location
Rugby
Bighat said:
dvn1357 said:
We are forgetting something here; It's a French Car-most probably got sime fancy computer set on right hand running :lol:

Yes, a French care made in.........COVENTRY! :shock: :shock:

Theres not a renault factory in Coventry although there is a Peugeot factory
 

TAS

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2005
Messages
169
What is a French care anyway? Are they a relation of the 'epoples' which are ,to quote Coxter: 'It is a type of gremlin that lived in 1876. They flooded the world in bacteria but nobody knew. They then ate pork pies and died, along with the bacteria that they had created.'
thomas
 

jdjonnay

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
187
Simming said:
Or Cornish....There drivings rubbesh....just ask jdjonnay ;)

Not rubbesh, just fast (ok and stupid at times :oops: )

I've never been round a roundabout backwards... :oops: ;) :lol:
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,223
Location
Wick
TAS said:
What is a French care anyway? Are they a relation of the 'epoples' which are ,to quote Coxter: 'It is a type of gremlin that lived in 1876. They flooded the world in bacteria but nobody knew. They then ate pork pies and died, along with the bacteria that they had created.'
thomas

You would make a great english teacher. :roll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top